|International Interdisciplinary Center For Information and Fact Checking about Info-Gap Decision Theory|
|Home||About||News||IGDT||The Campaign||Myths & Facts||Reviews||FAQs||FUQs||Resources||Contact Us|
|The rise and rise of voodoo decision making|
The first stage of the campaign (2006-2014) generated a large knowledge-base about the methodological and modeling aspects of IGDT. This resource will play a central role in the revived campaign.
To make this resource user-friendly, the plan is to organize it according to topics that are of interest to this project. To mention but a few:
- A gentle, non-technical introduction to IGDT.
- A gentle, non-technical introduction to Wald's maximin paradigm.
- A gentle, non-technical introduction to the concept Radius of Stability
- The relationship between IGDT robustness model and the concept Radius of Stability (circa 1962)
- The relationship between IGDT and Wald's maximin theory (circa 1939).
- The contradictory nature of IGDT with respect to the severity of the uncertainty that it stipulates.
- Myths and Facts about IGDT.